Gravel crusher for sale in the Philippines, same as the stone crusher and rock crusher, is a piece of equipment that is used to crush and reduce the size of gravel, or other types of stone, into smaller pieces. Gravel is an important component of construction materials that can be applied for various purposes, such as construction, landscaping, road, building, etc. Nowadays, with the development of the modern construction industry, the gravel crusher machine has been more and more popular in the Philippines market. AIMIX also has exported many units of crushers to the Philippines market. Check some cases below.
Cases of Gravel Crushers Working On-site
Gravel Crushing Equipment Working In Manila, Philippines
- Main components: vibrating feeder + jaw crusher + cone crusher + vibrating screen
- Main crushing material: river stone
Mobile Gravel Crusher For Stone Crushing On-site
- Main crushing material: river peddle
- Main components: vibrating feeder + jaw crusher + vibrating screen + cone crusher
Types of Gravel Crushers for Sale in The Philippines
According to the crushing stages and finial products, there are several kinds of gravel crushers for choices, like jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, VSI crusher, etc. Here is the simple introduction of each one. You can check them below.
Jaw Crusher – 10-800t/h
- A gravel jaw crusher is a machine used to crush hard and abrasive materials, such as rocks and ores, into smaller pieces.
- It consists of a fixed jaw plate and a movable jaw plate that form a V-shaped crushing chamber. The machine works by using a pair of vertical jaws that move back and forth to crush the gravel. The gravel is placed between the jaws, and as they move together, the gravel is crushed into smaller pieces.
- With capacities ranging from 10 t/h to 800t/h, the jaw crusher is commonly used in the mining and construction industries, as well as in recycling applications. They can handle a variety of materials, including concrete, asphalt, and rock, and are often used as the first stage of a crushing circuit.
- Here are several hot-sale models of jaw crushers for sale in the Philippines market. You can choose anyone according to the requirements.
APJ-5075E Jaw Gravel Crusher
- Max. feeding size(mm): 425
- Discharging open size(mm): 50-100
- Capacity(t/h): 40-110
- Motor power(kw): 55
- Total weight(t): 11.7
APJ-110V Jaw Gravel Crusher
- Max. feeding size(mm): 720
- Discharging open size(mm): 70-200
- Capacity(t/h): 190-450
- Motor power(kw): 160
- Weight(t): 25
Cone Gravel Crusher – 10-1000/h
- In general, the gravel crusher cone is widely used in secondary, tertiary, and quaternary crushing stages to produce a fine-grained and uniform final product.
- It is used in applications where the material to be crushed is hard and abrasive, such as in the mining and construction industries. They can handle a wide range of materials, including rock, gravel, and recycled materials.
- AIMIX has produced different capacities of gravel crusher cones for sale, ranging from 10 t/h to 1000 t/h. In addition, there are several types of cone crushers for reference: APC-Y spring type, APC-C compound type, APC-D single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher, and APC-M multi-cylinder hydraulic type. Check some models and specifications below.
APC-110C Cone Gravel Crusher
- Maximum feed size(mm): 80-165
- Outlet size(mm): 8-31
- Capacity(t/h): 50-235
- Motor power(kw): 110
- Total weight(t): 10.8
APC-132C Cone Crusher
- Maximum feed size(mm): 90-180
- Outlet size(mm): 10-38
- Capacity(t/h): 80-260
- Motor power(kw): 132
- Total weight(t): 15.5
Impact Crusher – 37-400T/H
- The gravel impact crusher is a piece of equipment that is designed to crush materials using impact force. In AIMIX, the capacity of impact gravel crusher for sale is about 37-400T/H.
- Generally, it is often used as primary crushers, secondary crushers, or tertiary crushers depending on the application. The impact crusher for sale in the Philippines is versatile and can handle a wide range of materials, making them a popular choice for many industries.
- Besides, there are two choices for clients. One is a horizontal shaft impact crusher, and the other one is a vertical shaft impact crusher.
APF1214 Impact Gravel Crusher
- Feed opening size (mm): 450*1440
- Max Feeding size (mm): 400
- Processing capacity (t/h): 130-200
- Mixing power (kw): 132-160
- Rotor diameter (mm): Φ1200*1400
APF1010V Impact Crusher
- Feed opening size (mm): 400*1080
- Max Feeding size (mm): 200
- Processing capacity (t/h): 35-80
- Mixing power (kw): 55-75
- Rotor diameter (mm): Φ1000*1050
Popular Portable Gravel Crusher
Portable gravel crusher is a type of mobile crushing plant that can be moved to different locations for the crushing and processing of gravel materials. In terms of the above types of mobile crushers, there are several kinds of Portable Gravel Crushers for sale, including mobile jaw crusher plants, mobile cone crusher plants, and mobile impact crusher plants .
Benefits of Investing in A Portable Gravel Crusher
Flexibility and mobility
Portable gravel crushers can be easily moved from one location to another, allowing for greater flexibility in crushing locations.
Reduced transportation costs
With portable gravel crushing equipment for sale, there is no need to transport the materials to a fixed location, as the crusher can be moved to the site of the materials. This reduces transportation costs and makes it more economical to crush materials.
Reduced environmental impact
It can help to reduce the environmental impact of crushing and processing materials, as they are designed to be more energy-efficient and produce less waste than traditional crushers.
How Does A Gravel Crusher Work?
The basic steps involved in the operation of a gravel crusher are as follows for reference:
The raw materials (gravel, stones or rocks) are loaded into the hopper of the crusher using a loader or other heavy equipment.
The material is fed into the crusher chamber through the hopper using a vibrating feeder or other means.
The material is crushed by the rotating spindle and the hammers or blades that strike it repeatedly.
If the crusher is equipped with a screen, the crushed material is screened to separate it into different sizes.
The final product is discharged from the rock crusher through a conveyor belt or other means.
Some crushers may have additional processing steps, such as washing or sizing the material before it is considered the final product.
Some crushers may have additional processing steps, such as washing or sizing the material, before it is considered the final product.
Factors Should Consider For Choosing A Suitable Gravel Crusher
Before investing in a suitable gravel crusher to start the crushing business, it is necessary for investors to consider many factors. Here I have listed several important factors for reference.
Type of Gravel Material
The type of gravel you are working with will dictate the type of crusher you need. Different crushers are better suited for different types of gravel. For example, a cone crusher may be better suited for finer gravel, while an impact crusher may be better for coarser gravel.
The amount of gravel you need to produce will determine the size and capacity of the rock crusher you require. Consider how much gravel you need to produce per hour, per day, or per week.
The hardness of the gravel material will also impact the choice of crusher. Softer materials may be crushed using a jaw crusher, while harder materials may require a cone or impact crusher.
Maintenance and Operating Costs
Different types of crushers have different maintenance and operating costs. Be sure to factor in the cost of repairs and replacement parts, as well as the cost of fuel and electricity required to operate the crusher.
Mobility and Portability
If you need to move the crusher from one location to another frequently, you may want to consider a portable or mobile crusher that can be easily transported.
If you are concerned about the impact of your operations on the environment, you may want to choose an aggregate crusher with lower emissions or that uses environmentally friendly fuel sources.
Based on the above factors, taking into consideration before making a decision. Hope that the advice can help you a lot. Any other suggestions, welcome to consult our sale for details.
Why Choose AIMIX Sand and Gravel Crusher Manufacturer?
In mining industry market, there are so many concrete gravel crusher manufacturers for choices. While many clients have chosen AIMIX brand small gravel crushers. Here are some important reasons why they choose us without hesitation.
- 1. As one of professional crusher manufacturers in China, AIMIX has accumulated over 20 year’s manufacturing experience and always upgraded the technology to produce high-quality crushers for clients.
- 2. Branch office and warehouse are available in Manila, Philippines. There are some gravel crusher spare parts in stock. Customers can buy them directly.
- 3. AIMIX has exported many crushers to the Philippines market. Clients can visit them at the construction sites if necessary.
- 4. We promise to offer considerate service for clients, especially for after-sales service. There are local engineers to solve problems whether online or offline.
Thus, you can choose to cooperate with AIMIX Group with safety. Any interested in AIMIX gravel crusher machine for sale, welcome to contact us without doubt.