The concrete pump in the Philippines is a kind of construction equipment that is used to pump concrete mixture. In recent years, with the development of the construction industry in the Philippines, more clients would like to buy concrete pumping machines for various kinds of construction projects, like houses and commercial buildings under 30 floors, small bridges, water conservancies, power, slope protection project, etc. Until now, Aimix has exported over 100 units of concrete pumps to the Philippines market, including stationary concrete pumps, mixing pumps, and pump create. Check the details of each pump below.
Three Kinds of Concrete Pumps in The Philippines
Mainly, according to the types of concrete pumps for sale, there are three kinds of concrete pumping equipment for sale in Aimix Group for reference. They are line concrete pump, concrete mix and pump machine, and pumpcrete Philippines. Here I would introduce them one by one, including concrete pump models, concrete pump specifications, and concrete pump applications.
Stationary Concrete Pumps – 40, 60, and 80 m3/h Capacities
- As we all know, the stationary concrete pumps for sale in the Philippines have many names in the Philippines market, such as line pump, trailer concrete pump, and trailer mounted pump.
- All of them are mounted on the chassis and equipped with moveable tires. Thus, it is convenient to move among construction sites via the trailer or tractor dragging.
- In Aimix, the ABT series new concrete pump can transport concrete with an aggregate diameter of 4cm and above, with displacement ranging from 40 m3/h to 80 m3/h, mortar conveying, floor heating construction, tunnel, underground construction, etc.
- Thereby, there are several models of line concrete pumps for choices according to different power sources: ABT40C, ABT60C, ABT80C diesel cement concrete pumps, and ABT40D, ABT60D, ABT80D electric concrete pressure pumps.
Among them, the diesel concrete pump Philippines is well-received among local contractors. Please check some hot-sale models, specifications, and applications below.
- Project: House Construction
- Site location: In Manila, Philippines
- Construction Project: Building Construction
- Site location: In Cavite, Philippines
Concrete Mixing and Pumping Equipment – ABJZ30 and ABJZ40 Models
- The concrete mixer pump for sale in the Philippines mainly combines the conveying function of the traditional concrete pump and the mixing function of the mixer, which simplifies the construction process and can easily and efficiently mix and pump the concrete mixture at the construction site.
- Because of its small capacities of 30 and 40 m3/h, it is more suitable for small and medium-sized construction projects, such as road construction, building construction, airport projects, and water conservancy projects……
- According to the different engines, there is a diesel mixer pump and an electric mixing pump for sale. Models are ABJZ30C, ABJZ40C, ABJZ30D, and ABJZ40D.
Among various models of cement pumping equipment, the ABJZ40C model diesel mixing pump is popular in the Philippines market. You can check its different applications below.
- Model: ABJZ40C
- Project: Three-story Building Construction
- Site location: In General Santos City, Philippines
- Model: ABJZ40C
- Project: for foundation construction
- Site location: In Bacolod, Philippines
- Item: ABJZ40C
- Project: road repairing construction
- Site location: In Manila, Philippines
- Item: ABJZ40C
- Project: warehouse construction
- Site location: In Davao, Philippines
Apparent Difference Between Line Pump and Mixing Pump
To be honest, the main difference between a line pump and a mixing pump exists in the function. Also, from their appearance, it is not difficult to distinguish the two Chinese concrete pump machines.
According to its function, the stationary concrete pump only has a pumping function; while the mixer pump not only has a pumping function but a mixing function. You can check the following picture to identify them.
Small Pumpcrete in The Philippines – 14m (ABTB40R-14 model)
The small boom pump is a high-efficiency concrete conveying equipment integrating driving, pumping concrete, and placing concrete. The boom is flexible and fast, the outriggers occupy a small space, and the whole vehicle is easy to move, flexible and flexible, stable and safe. The main pumping distance for houses and buildings can reach 15M, 17M, 21M, 36M, 52M, and 100M. Aimix pumpcrete supplier Philippines supplies hot-selling concrete boom pump model – ABTB40R-14. Check its specifications below.
|Whole performance of machine
|Max. theo. concrete output||m3/h||40|
|Max.concrete pumping pressure||MPa||10|
|Distribution valve type||S Valve|
|Concrete cylinder diameter×stroke||mm||Ф180×1300|
|Vertical height of boom||m||15.4|
|Radius of place concrete||m||13–16|
|Big arm length||m||6.5|
|Big arm elevation angle||°||90|
|Small arm length||m||6.5|
|Small arm elevation angle||°||235|
|Tower rotation angle||°||200|
|Leg open width||m||5.5|
|Distribution rod direction control||Manually|
|Power system||Diesel engine model||Weichai WP4G110E220|
|Travelling diesel engine||Changchai L32|
|Travelling diesel engine power||32HP|
|Other parameters||Max. aggregate diameter||mm||30|
|Inside diameter of delivering pipe||mm||Ф100|
How To Choose The Right Concrete Pump for Construction In The Philippines?
Due to the different terrain and environmental and power conditions in different regions of the Philippines, the client must consider a lot of factors when choosing the right cement pumping machine that can satisfy the construction requirements. For example, the local power conditions can influence whether the electric power or diesel engine is selected, and the size of the project involves the selection of the pump type and model…… Thus, it is necessary to identify the specific requirements before choosing the best concrete pump. Here are some specific requirements that should be identified:
1. Construction Project Information
Here are questions about the details of construction projects. They can affect the kind of concrete pump selection.
- Which kind of projects is it used for, building, house, harbor, bridge, tunnel, water conservancy project, etc?
- What is the construction site condition? Is electricity supplied sufficiently? What is the local voltage in volts?
- What are the pumping distances horizontally and vertically?
2. About the specifications of the Concrete Pump
- Power sources: diesel engine or electric motor choices according to the environment of construction sites.
- Capacities: 30, 40, 60, 80, and 90 m3/h for free choices
- Horizontal pumping distance and vertical conveying distance: ensuring that the actual pumping distance can meet the construction needs.
- Max aggregate diameter: roughly estimate of material particle size
How Does Concrete Pump Work?
How does a cement pump work? It is about the working principle of the construction concrete pump. Here is a simple introduction:
- 1. The pump drives the oil entering into the main cylinder through the hydraulic system. When one piston in the pumping cylinder extends, the hydraulic system makes the other piston rebound through pressurized oil in the sealing pipeline.
- 2. The concrete conveying piston connected to the main cylinder piston rod is self-absorbed in the conveying cylinder. The concrete in the hopper is sucked into the conveying cylinder through the suction port of the slide valve under the effect of atmospheric pressure and the mixing blades.
- 3. At the same time, under the action of oil pressure, the other main cylinder promotes the extension of the piston rod and pushes the piston to convey concrete in the cylinder through pressure, the d then the concrete enters the pipelines through the Y pipeline in the slide valve outlet.
- 4. After completion of the above procedures, the system changes the direction to press the oil into another main cylinder, completing another different delivery process.
- 5. So repeatedly, concrete in the hopper can be continuously delivered to the Y pipeline. Through the pipeline, the concrete can reach a working point to complete the pumping work.
About the concrete pump how does it work, you also can learn more through the Youtube video below.
Concrete Pump Spare Parts And Details
The components of the cement pumping machine have a hopper, s valve, oil tank, engine motor, power switch, control panel, hydraulic oil pump, and so on. Each component has its own function and feature.
Factors Affecting The Price Of The Concrete Pump
The concrete pump price is a vital factor that decides whether most customers buy concrete pump or not. There are many aspects that can affect the concrete pumping machine price. You can pick up the right cement pump machine to save your purchasing cost according to the following tips.
Specification of Concrete Pumps
Different models, the concrete line pump capacity per hour is different. you can get their parameter tables of concrete pump. You need to learn the parameters in detail, such as theoretical concrete output, mixer rated deed capacity, mixer rated discharge capacity, maximal concrete pumping pressure, theoretical vertical and horizontal conveying distance, etc. And then choose a suitable model depending on your construction site and real needs.
Concrete Pump Manufacturer
The concrete pump prices in different concrete pump manufacturers are diverse. Therefore, it is necessary for clients to choose reliable and best concrete pump manufacturers.
- First, buying a pump for cement from reliable manufacturers can ensure its quality and performance.
- Second, A reputable manufacturer will receive such high praise from their customers. That means you can trust their strengths.
- More importantly, the client can enjoy sincere after-sale service if purchasing equipment from a reputable manufacturer.
Types of Concrete Pumps
Different types of concrete pump have different prices. In general, under the same capacity, the prices of the three different types of concrete pumps are listed below:
boom concrete pump price > concrete mixer pump > line concrete pump
If you just need to pump the concrete, you may consider the concrete trailer pump. Its price is not high. If you need to not only mix the concrete but also pump it, concrete mixer with pump is a good choice for you; If you have a project that needs to pump concrete to a great height, a concrete boom pump may be an ideal choice for you.
Choose Aimix Professional Concrete Pump Manufacturer And Supplier In the Philippines
Before you purchase the cement pump machine, you should pick up the reliable concrete pumping equipment suppliers carefully. A good supplier can provide you with good concrete pump supply near me and thoughtful service. Since our company was founded in 1982, we have been accumulated rich production experience. Keeping the principle of technological innovation, Aimix Group has gotten many patents. We believe that you can satisfy mobile concrete pump machine and our price. If you have additional requirements, we can also customize the beton concrete pumping machine for your construction projects.
Professional Salesman Team
Whether you know our company and our concrete pumping equipment from the Internet or by introducing others, our special salesman team will introduce our machine carefully to you. They will give you professional advice about getting the right hydraulic concrete cement pumping equipment for sale. Here is good news for you! We have an office in the Philippines. There are some of our salesmen working there. It is more convenient for customers in the Philippines to contact us. Besides the Philippines, we have our offices in other countries, including Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Russia. You have a choice of proximity.
Professional Engineers And After-Sales Service Team
Our professional service team includes our research and development team, production team, transportation team, and after-sale service team. Different team is responsible for different process in order to ensure the quality of our pump machine for sale. Our production team is mainly responsible for producing high-quality concrete cement pump machines by adopting advanced technology and international famous component brands. Our engineer team mainly works on the research and development of machine. Meanwhile, they can guide our customers on how to install and debug our portable concrete pump machines. Whenever you meet problems, our after-sale service team will spare no effort to help you deal with these problems.
To sum up, if you plan to invest a cement pumping equipment in the Philippines, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Contact us through email, tel, and viber. Later our sales would reply to you as soon as possible!