Concrete line pump for sale in the Philippines is mounted on a trailer or tractor that allows you to attach a hose and deliver large volumes of concrete wherever you need it for construction. Generally, a line pump is widely used for road construction, building construction, tunnel project, airport construction, expressway projects, and so on. Up to now, Aimix has exported over 100 sets of line pumps to the Philippines market. Here are some working pictures and videos on-site in the Philippines!
Wide Application of Concrete Line Pump for Sale in The Philippines
- Model: ABT40C Diesel Line Pump 40 m3/h capacity
- Project: Factory House Construction
The customer bought the ABT40C small concrete line pump for his factory house construction in Manila. He tested and debugged it immediately after receiving the ground line concrete pump. Then it was put into use for construction. As the following pictures show, the line pump concrete for sale was pumping concrete mixture after the mixer truck discharged it.
- Item: ABT60C Diesel Line Pump 60 m3/h capacity
- Construction Project: Road Construction
From the picture, we know that the line pump near me is for road construction in Batangas. According to the size of the project, we recommend customer to buy the ABT60C trailer concrete pump. It not only meets his construction requirements but also saves concrete line pump costs.
- Item: ABT60C Diesel Concrete Line Pump 60 m3/h capacity
- Project: Building Construction
The line pumpcrete cooperated with concrete mixer truck on-site for building construction projects. Because customers wanna build a 6~7 stores buildings. The ABT60C stationary concrete pump is more appropriate for his items.
- Item: ABT30C Diesel Concrete Line Concrete Pump 30 m3/h capacity
- Construction Project: Rural Foundation Construction
The customer chose to buy a mini one for his small construction project. The smallest capacity – 30 m3/h in Aimix is also available. After the small concrete pump was put into use normally, the customer has taken working video of the ABT30C concrete pump.
Different Types of Aimix Line Pumps for Sale
To satisfy different customers’ construction demands, we have manufactured two kinds of line concrete pumps for choices! One is transcrete line pump for sale, the other one is concrete line pump truck for sale. Choose an appropriate one below!
1. Line Concrete Pump – 30~90 m3/h
- In fact, the concrete line pump for sale in the Philippines has the same function as the trailer concrete pump and stationary pumpcrete.
- Equipped with tires, it can move among construction sites through trailer dragging. However, before you use it, you need to connect the pipelines first. Because of these pipelines, line pump concrete near me can reach longer and further distances.
- Besides, the portable concrete line pump has the features of easy transportation, high pumping efficiency, simple operation, stable performance, and low failure rate. Therefore, customers prefer to buy concrete line pump.
- According to its driven motor, it can be divided into diesel concrete pump and electric concrete pump. In Aimix, capacities range from 30 m3/h to 90 m3/h! The standard capacity of the line pump is 40, 60, and 80 m3/h.
Check the following models and specifications!
|Max. theo. concrete output(L./H)||M3/h||40/26|
|Max.concrete pumping pressure(H./L.)||MPa||10/7.6|
|Distribution valve type||S Valve|
|Diesel engine model||Weichai|
|Max. theo. concrete output(L./H)||M3/h||67/45|
|Max.concrete pumping pressure(H./L.)||MPa||13/7|
|Distribution valve type||S Valve|
|Diesel engine model||Wechai|
|Max. theo. concrete output(L./H)||M3/h||84/45|
|Max.concrete pumping pressure(H./L.)||MPa||16/7|
|Distribution valve type||S Valve|
|Diesel engine model||Wechai|
2. Line Pump Truck – 26m and 30m
- Different from small line concrete pumping, the truck mounted line pump can transport by itself because it has the chassis. Without additional pipelines, a concrete line pump truck can convey the concrete through its own concrete placing boom.
- Due to its speed and high capacity, a concrete boom pump is the best choice if you have large projects that require a lot of concrete, such as building an apartment building or other large facilities.
- A lot of clients in the Philippines buy the concrete pump boom due to the characteristics of flexible transportation, saving labor intensity, high working efficiency, excellent performance, and easy maintenance.
- Choose Aimix truck mounted line pumps for sale among 26m and 30m.
26m Line Pump Truck
- Boom Vertical Height: 26m
- Boom Horizontal Length: 21.6m
- Boom Vertical Depth: 10.5m
- Turntable Rotation Angle: ±360
- Pumping System Oil Pressure: 31.5MPa
30m Line Pumpcrete
- Boom Vertical Height: 30m
- Boom Horizontal Length: 26.6m
- Boom Vertical Depth: 20m
- Aggregate Size: 40mm
- Delivery Pipe Inner Diameter: 125mm
Benefits of Using Line Pumpcrete for Construction
Line pumpcrete is one of the popular concrete pumping equipment in the Philippines. Many clients have invested in one for their various kinds of construction projects. Here are several benefits of using a line concrete pump truck for reference.
It can place concrete with precision and accuracy, ensuring that it is distributed evenly and at the correct depth, which can ensure the quality of the concrete and the integrity of the structure. And it can reach difficult-to-access areas, such as the upper floors of a building, or hard-to-reach areas on a job site, which allows for more precise placement of the concrete, reducing the risk of errors and waste.
Reduced Labor Cost
Because it requires fewer workers to operate, they can help reduce labor costs on a job site. This can make them a more cost-effective option than other concrete placement methods.
The boom concrete pump can improve job site safety. Because the pumping system can reach difficult-to-access areas, workers don’t have to manually move heavy loads of concrete, reducing the risk of injury. Additionally, the controlled placement of the concrete helps reduce the risk of accidents or mistakes.
Specially Designed 14m Line Pump Truck for Sale
In September, a customer from the Philippines sent us an inquiry seeking a mini truck mounted concrete line pump for sale. In the market, it is difficult for him to find a small line pump. Therefore, it needs to be customized. After confirming the actual requirements, we found that a 14m pumpcrete for sale is suitable for his project. Before exporting it to the Philippines, we have tested and debugged it in the Aimix factory. Check the debugging pictures!
Other Related Concrete Pump Machines
Besides concrete line pump for sale, Aimix Group also has produced other types of concrete pump machines, such as concrete mixer with pump for sale, stationary concrete pump, truck mounted concrete mixer pump, and concrete mixer pump truck. Therefore, if you want to purchase a concrete pump machine, please don’t hesitate to choose our company. We believe that you can pick up a satisfying machine.
Factors Affecting Concrete Line Pump Prices in Aimix – Power, Capacity, and Type
The price of pumpcrete line pump is determined by various factors. It is also an important factor that can decide the customer’s purchasing ability. Most customers would like to get a cheaper one with high quality. However, as the proverb says, you get what you pay for. Therefore, if you buy a portable concrete pump at the cheapest price, accordingly the quality of the cement line pump won’t be good. Apart from the price factors, others also should be taken into consideration, such as raw materials, manufacturer, technology, core components, types, capacities, delivery fee, customer reviews, after-sales service, etc. The price of a concrete line pump for sale near me in Aimix Group is reasonable and competitive in the Philippines market.
Mainly the Aimix line pump price is affected by the power, capacity, and type:
- 1. By power: diesel line pump price > electric concrete line pump price
- 2. By capacity: 80 m3/h concrete pump price > 60 m3/h pump price > 40 m3/h concrete pump price
- 3. By type: concrete line pump truck price > concrete line pump cost
Apart from the above three aspects, the line pump cost is also associated with other aspects, like the configurations, brands of concrete line pump accessories, manufacturers, offering after-sales service or not, etc. If you wanna get the exact price of the concrete pump, just feel free to fill out the inquiry form on the web page now!
Best After-sales Service in The Philippines
The Philippines is one of Aimix’s main oversea markets all over the world. To provide locally-based service for customers, Aimix has established an office in Manila.
- Address: Saint Paul Rd, Makati, Manila, Philippines
- In this way can we provide customers with considerate after-sales service. In the Philippines, we have resident sales and engineers in Manila.
- Thus, compared with other concrete pump manufacturers, Aimix can solve all kinds of operation problems timely.
- In addition, engineers would come on-site for testing, checking, and debugging the line pump machine timely. In general, our concrete pump machine has a one-year warranty. Under warranty, free exchange of the wearing parts.
All in all, if you choose to buy an Aimix concrete pump in the Philippines, there is no need of worrying about the issue of after-sales service! More importantly, if you are not satisfied with our service, you can complain through email!
As one of the professional and famous concrete line pump manufacturers and suppliers in the Philippines, Aimix Group has been accumulated over 35 production experiences. Up to now, our concrete pumps have been exported to over 150 countries, including the Philippines, Pakistan, Malaysia, Australia, Fiji, Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, etc. After using the machine, customers whether previous or new have been highly praised for them. If you plan to buy a concrete line pump from a reliable manufacturer, welcome to contact us now! Fill out the form below or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then our sales in the Philippines would respond to you as soon as possible!