Mobile crushing plant in the market is hot-selling becaues it offers a variety of benefits across different industries due to their flexibility, mobility, and efficiency. It can be quickly and easily moved between different worksites. Thus, the client choose to invest into this mobile type. First, let’s check reasons to choose it as follows.
Reasons to Choose 200 TPH Mobile Crushing Plant for Business
- 1. Due to the relatively large particle size of raw material, it is necessary to use the crusher with a high reduction ratio as the primary unit. And final product size is achieved through a two-stage crushing process. However, due to the uncertainty of the raw material’s location and storage capacity, a mobile crushing plant is the best choice.
- 2. The client needs to crush hard stones and rocks from different places to produce various aggregates for construction materials. Due to raw material sizes reaching up to a maximum of 600mm and the final product consists of sand and aggregates ranging from 0-24mm, AIMIX engineer advised to set up a mobile crushing line with 200TPH production capacity to meet the client’s demands.
Finial Crushing Plant Configuration
According to the client’s crushing requirements, we mainly adopt two kinds of mobile crushers. One is mobile jaw crushing and screening plant, the other one is mobile cone crushing and screening plant. Its finial configuration is as follows:
APG-4211W (vibrating feeder) + APJ-7510E (jaw crusher) + APC-200C (medium crushing compound cone crusher) + APS-2160Y4 (Finished vibrating screen)
- Feeder: APG-4211W is selected for feeder particle size and output matching requirements.
- Crushers: According to the mining crushing curve, select the appropriate grate bar gap of 100mm, and the grate can directly enter the particle size of the secondary crushing, and then use the remaining amount as a reference to select the jaw crusher type – APJ-7510E. Then according to the discharge curve of the jaw crusher and the required output, select the medium crushing compound cone crusher APC-200C.
- Screening/Separator: Calculating the corresponding proportions of the final products based on the cone’s curve, and determining the required screening area based on the production of different final products, the APS-2160Y4 can be chosen for preliminary screening of the sand aggregates.