Small concrete batching plant for sale in the Philippines is well-received among customers. Because the unique features of a small concrete batching plant are small investment costs and quick returns. Besides, with its small capacity, simple structure, and lightweight, it is more suitable for small construction projects, such as houses, buildings, roads, bridges, and commercial usage…… Philippines customers have purchased countless sets of Aimix stationary and mobile concrete plants for different purposes. Check some introductions first.
Different Types of Aimix Small Concrete Batch Plants for Sale
To meet customers’ construction requirements, we have manufactured two kinds of small concrete batch plants sale, including the AJ series stationary concrete plant, AJY series, and AJT series mobile concrete batching plant.
Small Stationary Concrete Plant
Stationary concrete plant refers to those that can’t move easily among construction sites once it is installed at the construction sites. It provides fresh concrete mixture for different construction projects through concrete mixer truck delivery. In general, the production capacity of small stationary concrete batch plant is below 60 m3/h. The models of stationary small scale concrete batch plants include AJ-25, AJ-35, AJ-50, and AJ-60.
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50||60|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72||60|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||3×3||3×5||3×8||4×7|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3||2/3/4||3/4||4/5|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||4.1||4.1||4.1|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈18||≈23||≈40|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈65||≈75||≈100||≈110|
|Power Supply||380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
- 1. There are two types of feeding ways for your selection, belt conveyor type, and hopper type. In general, AJ-25, AJ-35, and AJ-50 are hopper-type concrete plants. AJ-60 belongs to the belt conveyor type of concrete plant.
- 2. Skip hoist type of small concrete plant can reduce the occupation area, optimize the structure and save the initial investment cost. While the belt conveyor type of concrete plant has the features of quick feeding, high conveying efficiency, low failure rate, and short production period.
- 3. If you have projects that don’t need to transport the machine remotely and frequently, you can consider purchasing a mini concrete batching plant.
- 4. The small stationary concrete batching plant price is slightly lower than the small mobile concrete plant price.
Cases of Aimix Small Stationary Concrete Plants in The Philippines
1. AJ25 Small Concrete Plant Working In Bacolod, Philippines for Road Construction
2. AJ35 Small Batching Plant working in Cavite, Manila, Philippines for House Construction
3. Installing AJ50 Small Batching Plant In Surigao, The Philippines for Commercial Concrete
Hot-sale Model – AJ35 Stationary Concrete Plant
AJ-35 is the most hot-sale model of concrete batching plant in Aimix. Up to now, Aimix Group has exported countless sets of AJ35 concrete plants to global customers. After using it, most of them have thought highly of Aimix concrete machine. Please check Aimix AJ35 concrete plants on-site.
Small Mobile Concrete Batching Plant
Small mobile concrete batch plants in Aimix have AJY series and AJT series. AJY series is a common small portable concrete batch plant that is mounted on towable chassis with tires for flexibility and mobility. It is equipped with a twin shaft mixer. While AJY series mobile concrete plant adopts a reversible drum mixer for concrete blending. They are ideal for temporary construction sites or construction projects that are used only for specific and brief parts of the project. It is easy to install, assemble and disassemble on-site. Also, capacity is under 60 m3/h. The models of small batching plants include AJY25, AJY35, and AJY60.
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||72<||72||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800||1200||1600|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||2×3||2×5||2×5|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3/4|
|Powder Storage Silo (ton) (Optional)||1×50||2×50||1×100|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||3.8||4.1|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Aggregate (kg)||（300~1500）±2%||（300~1500）±2%||（300~3000）±2%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Cement (kg)||（100~300）±1%||（100~300）±1%||（250~900）±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Water (kg)||（60~150）±1%||（60~150）±1%||（80~300）±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Additive (kg)||/||（8~20）±1%||（8~20）±1%|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈22||≈26|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈61||≈73||≈92|
|Power Supply||380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
- 1. Different from small stationary concrete plant, mobile small batch concrete plant conveys the aggregate through belt.
- 2. Pulled by a motor tractor, a small concrete batching plant for sale can be easily moved from one construction site to another and installed quickly.
- 3. Quick movement and installation can reduce transportation time and shorten the construction period. This greatly saves your construction cost.
- 4. Simple operation reduces the labor intensity.
Cases of Small Mobile Concrete Batching Plants On-site In The Philippine
1. Installing AJY25 Small Mobile Concrete Plant In Manila, Philippines
2. Commissioning AJY35 Small Concrete Plant In Manila, Philippines
3. Installing AJT35 Drum Concrete Plant In Cebu, Philippines
Core Components of Small Batching Plant for Sale
In general, small ready mix concrete plant is composed of several systems, such as material storage system, material delivery system, material weighing system, material mixing system and electric control system. Among all systems, there are some core parts, including concrete batcher, belt conveyor, bucket lift, cement silo, screw conveyor, concrete mixer, and control panel.
Concrete batching machine: the concrete batcher is for weighing the aggregate. According to the size of construction projects, customers can choose 2, 3, and 4 bins.
Bucket lift: Lift the weighed aggregate to the concrete mixer through the hopper.
Belt conveyor: transport the aggregate from the concrete batching machine to the concrete mixer.
Cement silo: it is mainly for storing the cement with the good sealing features.
Screw conveyor: deliver the cement and fly ash from the silo into the concrete mixer.
Concrete mixer: blend all materials uniformly, like water, cement, fly ash, and aggregate. Produce high-quality concrete mixture for construction projects.
Control panel: part of the electric control system. It can control the working process of the small batch plant.
Considerate After-Sales Service for Small Concrete Plants
After-sales service is one of the most concerning issues for customers. Well, Aimix can provide considerate after-sales service for Philippines customers. Here are some service ranges.
- 1. Aimix has established a branch office in Manila, Philippines. There are some sales and engineers for solving after-sales problems. Just contact us through email or tel.
- 2. If the customer’s construction site is in Manila, near Aimix offices. We would arrange for engineers to free check and maintain the equipment on-site.
- 3. If the construction site is far away from our offices, our engineers would guide how to repair the machine remotely.
- 4. Due to the epidemic, most of Aimix’s staff are in China. However, we have employed some local engineers to help install, debug, check and maintain the small concrete plants. Therefore, any customers who need help, please contact us without hesitation.
Doubts About Aimix Small RMC Plant Cost
1.How Much is The Small Concrete Batching Plant?
As we all know, buying a small concrete plant is not simple. In Aimix, for every model of small concrete plant for sale, we have the standard price. However, most customers need to customize the configurations. Equipment with different configurations has various concrete plant prices. Therefore, after making confirm customers’ final requirements, our sales would prepare the latest quotation for clients.
2.How Much Will It Cost for Delivery?
Before the customer buys the equipment, he should know the shipping post and arrival port, including the shipping fee and insurance fee. We would send quotations for small concrete batching plants with the shipping fee and without the shipping fee. Customers can know the total cost clearly.
3.How To Afford The Equipment?
In general, Aimix has two kinds of payment methods: T/T and LC.
T/T: 30% advance payment before production; 70% balance payment before shipment
About Aimix in The Philippines
Aimix Group, one of the professional concrete plant manufacturers and suppliers in the Philippines, is headquartered in China. We have our own large manufacturing factory. Our research and development team is dedicated to producing high-quality machines with advanced technology. Therefore, our small concrete plant for sale always keeps upgrading to meet customers’ construction demands.
Aimix has manufactured various kinds of concrete plants for reference: stationary concrete plant, mobile concrete plant, compact drum concrete plant, mini concrete plant, portable concrete plant, dry mix plant, wet mix plant, ready mix concrete plant, precast concrete plant, etc.
If you are interested in Aimix small mixing plant, please contact our sales for detailed information! Contact us through the following form, email, or tel. Then Aimix professional team will reply to you as soon as possible!