Several days ago, a customer in Daveo has secured rights to use an area in the mountains. To make full use of the materials in the mountains, he planned to crush them in the quarry. He had no experience in the mining industry. One of his friends who has cooperated with AIMIX recommended he consult our sales for a solution. Let’s learn more about the customer’s exact requirements and our professional advice below.
- The customer intended to crush granite for the production of various construction materials, including sand and stone aggregates.
- Additionally, as the customer has acquired batching plants and asphalt plants, they have placed heightened demands on the quality of the aggregates.
- Based on the overall project investment, the target production capacity is set at 200 TPH.
- The quarry area available to the customer is not extensive, but it offers sufficient open space for aggregate production. In light of this, the stationary crushing plant is more suitable for his project.
- Furthermore, the customer has specific shape requirements for the end products. While the desired product sizes can be achieved through a two-stage crushing process, the customer places a premium on the shape of the various aggregates and stones in the final product.
- Considering the client’s budget and profit considerations, we recommend the use of an impact crusher to enhance the output of medium to large-sized stones. The proposed configuration includes two main crusher types: jaw granite crusher and an impact crusher.
Finial Solutions for Granite Crushing
To meet the customer’s demands, we recommend the following configuration:
APG-4211W (vibrating feeder) + APJ-7510E (jaw crusher) + APF-1315H (impact crusher) + APS-2160Y4 (vibrating screen)
Why Adopt The Configuration?
- APG-4211W (vibrating feeder): The selection is based on matching the feed granularity and production requirements, ensuring a steady supply.
- APJ-7510E (jaw crusher): The size of granite in the quarry is not over 600mm. The APJ-7510E jaw crusher has a max feeding size of 630mm. Therefore, it is the best choice.
- APF-1315H (impact crusher): To meet the daily production, we adopt the APF-1315H model. Its capacity is about 180-320 t/h, which can meet the requirements.
- APS-2160Y4 (vibrating screen): The equipment is chosen based on the discharge curve of the impact crusher, with the relevant density calculations for the final products. The screen area is determined by the production requirements for each product type.
All in all, the solution is a highly cost-effective configuration designed to maximize cost savings while delivering excellent economic benefits. If you are interested in our crushers or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are committed to providing you with the support and services you need.