Good news! One unit of AIMIX stationary concrete batching plant has been installed and debugged successfully in Malaysia in Jan. 2023. With the help of local workers and an AIMIX engineer, the concrete batch plant was erected on-site after over one month’s installation and debugging. Here are some pictures and videos that were taken during the process of installation.
Installing AIMIX Concrete Batching Plant in Malaysia
- After the concrete plant for sale arrived at the construction site, the client wanted to install it as soon as possible to avoid affecting the schedule of his construction project.
- In Malaysia, he has employed several local technical engineers to start the installation. Then AIMIX also arranged for an engineer to come on-site for help.
- With the joint efforts of local and AIMIX engineers, the concrete batch plant was installed and debugged quickly. Then it was put into use normally for building construction in Malaysia.
Choose Large Concrete Plant for Construction
It is the first time that the client buys a large-capacity concrete batching plant for his construction project. Last time he purchased an AJ60 concrete batching plant from AIMIX company. Because he has contracted many large construction projects now. It is necessary to invest in a large one right now. While investing in a large ready-mix plant, the clients also can get many benefits.
1. The AJ180 large ready-mix concrete plant can produce 180 cubic meters per hour. With large capacity, it has high working efficiency. In addition, it can greatly speed up the schedule of construction once applied to large construction projects, like buildings, highways, railways, harbors, etc.
2. Considerable returns. Although in the early stage, the cost of equipment invested by customers is relatively large, the clients can get considerable returns whether for self-using or renting, or reselling.
If you also plan to invest in a large concrete batch plant for construction, consider choosing AIMIX. Welcome to consult our sales for the latest prices right now! Contact us through email, tel, Viber, and WhatsApp. Then we would reply to you as soon as possible!