AS-2.6 Self-loading Mixer Was Exported to The Philippines in April 2022

Congratulations! Aimix AS-2.6 self loading concrete mixer truck was successfully exported to Manila, the Philippines in April 2022. It is the first time for the customer to buy this kind of machinery from abroad – China. Therefore, he was worried about a lot of issues, such as manufacturing, delivery, quality, service, etc. After we introduced him to our strength, he chose to cooperate with us finally.

AS-2.6 Self-loading Mixer Was Exported to The Philippines in April 2022

Deal Process of Self Loading Mixer

Pre-sale Communication

Firstly, a customer from the Philippines sought self loading mixer on google chrome and found our product. He sent us an inquiry about the equipment. After several minutes, our sales contacted him back and communicated with him about his requirements. We recommended that the AS-2.6 model could satisfy his construction demands. Besides, we have introduced our professional team, local office, and service in the Philippines. However, he had no replying. Several days later, he contacted us again and chose to buy a self loading mixer from us after comparing some manufacturers in the market. He said that Aimix has the strongest strength and the best products and services in the Philippines.

AS-2.6 Self Loading Mixer Philippines
AS-2.6 Specifications


Then, we prepared the latest quotation and sent him the proforma invoice. Soon customer had an advance payment of 30% to the designated company bank account according to the signed contract. The remaining 70% needs to be paid before the self-loading mixer is produced and shipped.

Manufacturing and Delivering

After confirming the customer’s final requirement of self loading mixer, we began to manufacture and finished within 15 days. Then our engineers would test and debug it in the factory before delivery. After commissioning, we would ship it to the Philippines within the delivery period. You can check some delivery photos.

AS-2.6 Driving Room
Loading AS-2.6 Self Loader Mixer

This is the whole process of the deal. Aimix has a branch office in the Philipines. Thus, you can choose us without hesitation. If you want to invest in a self loading mixer for your projects, welcome to contact us for further discussion now!

Leave a Comment