Portable crusher for sale in the Philippines is one of popular crushing equipment in mining industry mainly for its features of convenience and easy movement. Thus, the crusher portable can be easily transported to different locations for various crushing applications. Check its common applications in the Philippines below.
Common Applications of Portable Crusher for Sale
In general, the portable crusher machine is suitable for different kinds of raw materials as follows:
- Stone and rock: such as granite, limestone, marble, basalt, etc.
- Construction waste: waste including construction materials such as concrete, bricks, tiles, and wood.
- Ore and mineral sand: such as iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, coal ore, etc.
- Coal and Coke: Portable crushing plants can be used to crush and pulverize coal and coke for storage, transportation or further processing.
- Basic construction materials: including asphalt, roadbed materials, cement and other construction materials.
While, as we all know, in the Philippines, the client would like to purchase the portable crusher plant mainly for for these materials: stone, rock, gravel, river stone, river pebbles, cobblestone, construction waste etc.
Development Prospect of Investing The Portable Crusher Plant in The Philippines
On the one hand, as we all know, as an island nation, the Philippines has many rivers in different cities. In the river, there are so many kinds of river stones that can be fully used of. Because the river stone is a common building and civil engineering material used in road construction, embankment restoration, landscaping, and so on. The portable stone crusher for sale can break larger stones into required particle size.
On the other hand, the Philippines is a fast-growing country, and construction and infrastructure construction are always in progress, which means that there is a high possibility that portable crushers will have considerable market demand in the country. The small portable concrete crusher for sale can be used on construction sites, quarries and waste disposal sites to break down waste building materials and stone into reusable pellets.
Therefore, it is the best opportunity for clients to invest in a portable crushing machine for business. Let’s check the different kinds of portable crushers first.
A Variety of Hot-Sale Portable Crushers for Sale in The Philippines – Jaw / Cone Crusher
Portable Jaw Crusher for Sale – 5~800 t/h
- Jaw crushers for sale are generally used for primary crushing. They are designed to handle large feed sizes and are capable of breaking down various types of materials, including hard rocks, ores, and minerals.
- And the primary purpose of a portable jaw rock crusher is to reduce the size of the material and prepare it for subsequent crushing stages or processing.
- The jaw crusher for sale Philippines has wide capacity ranging from 5 t/h to 800 t/h. There are different types of jaw crushers for reference: APJ-E type, APJ-V type jaw crusher, and APJ-X type, etc.
- Among them, the APJ-X is small portable rock crusher whose capacity is from 5 t/h to 95 t/h. If the client has limited budget or buy the small portable jaw crusher for self using, he can consider it.
- The clients can choose any model according to the actual crushing demands. Check models and specifications below.
APJ-5075E Portable Jaw Crusher
- Max. feeding size(mm): 425
- Discharging open size(mm): 50-100
- Capacity(t/h): 40-110
- Motor power(kw): 55
- Total weight(t): 11.73
APJ-7510E Jaw Crusher
- Max. feeding size(mm): 630
- Discharging open size(mm): 80-180
- Capacity(t/h): 110-320/li>
- Motor power(kw): 90-110
- Total weight(t): 28
APJ-110V Jaw Stone Crusher
- Max. feeding size(mm): 425
- Discharging open size(mm): 70-200
- Capacity(t/h): 190-625
- Motor power(kw): 132(160)
- Fixed Jaw Length(mm): 1800
- Speed(rpm): 230
APJ-2510X Small Portable Crusher
- Max. feeding size(mm): 210
- Discharging open size(mm): 25-60
- Capacity(t/h): 16-52
- Motor power(kw): 30-37
Portable Jaw Crusher Plant – 45-400 t/h
- The portable jaw crusher plant is mobile type crushing equipment that incorporates a jaw crusher as its main component.
- It is commonly used in industries such as mining, construction, demolition, and recycling. They are particularly useful for applications that require frequent relocation or where access to stationary crushing plants may be challenging.
- Apart from the jaw crusher, portable crushing and screening plants may include other components such as a vibrating feeder, conveyor belts, and a screening unit to process and separate the crushed materials into desired sizes.
Portable cone crusher for sale – 5-1000T/H
- Portable cone crusher is a valuable tool in the secondary crushing stage, providing efficient and reliable crushing capabilities from 5 t/h to 1000 t/h.
- In the secondary crushing stage, the cone crusher helps further refine the material, ensuring that the final product meets the desired specifications. It is often used after a primary jaw crusher or impact crusher to achieve finer particle sizes and improve the overall product quality.
- Commonly, it is used in various industries such as mining, quarrying, and construction for secondary crushing applications.
- AIMIX has designed different kinds of cone portable gravel crushers for sale, like APC-Y spring type, APC-C compound type, APC-D single cylinder hydraulic cone crusher, APC-M multi-cylinder hydraulic type for free choices.
Portable Cone Crushing Plant – 50-420 t/h
- The portable cone crushing plant consists of a cone crusher, vibrating feeder, conveyor belts, and optionally a screen.
- With capacity of about 50-420 t/h, the portable stone crusher machine for sale is used for various applications such as aggregates production, mining operations, construction and demolition, quarrying, and recycling.
- In the crushing process, the cone crusher performs primary crushing, while the vibrating feeder ensures a consistent feed rate. Conveyor belts transport the crushed material, and a screen may be included for size separation.
- Portable crushing plants offer mobility, allowing easy transportation between crushing sites. It can realize on-site crushing for reduced costs and increased productivity.
Benefits of Using Portable Rock Crusher Machine
- 1. The portable rock crusher for sale has tire frame, which is easy to move at the crushing sites. It takes less time to replace the crushing site and does not need to do the foundation again, saving 30-60 days of concrete foundation time compared with the stationary crushing stations.
- 2. The hydraulic outriggers of small portable rock crushers for sale are lifted and lowered synchronously, and they can be stationed in the work site quickly. That can reduce installation time and and costs.
- 3. There is water spray dust suppression device on the portable stone crusher machine to reduce dust generation that can meet the environmental protection requirements of the customer’s engineering site.
One of Personalized Crushing Solutions Catered to the Needs of Filipino Clients
Crushing equipment needs to be able to handle a wide variety of types and characteristics of raw materials. Customized crushing stone crusher portable can be optimally designed according to the hardness, particle size and special characteristics (such as humidity, viscosity, etc.) of the processed materials to achieve the best crushing effect and output. AIMIX has designed many customized crushing lines for Filipino clients. Check one of them below.
Crushing Solution – 100~ 150TPH Portable Rock Crushing Plant in Manila Philippines
Basic Crushing Requirements:
- Utilized raw materials: ≤400mm
- Need for the finished product: 0-3mm
- Demands for yield: 100-150 TPH
Main Components and Specific Models:
The main components include: small portable jaw crusher for sale, cone crusher, VSI crusher and sand washing machine, etc. Here is the detailed model of each component.
- Vibrating feeder: APG-3895W;
- jaw crusher: APJ-6090E;
- compound cone crusher: APC-160C;
- vibrating screen: APS-1860Y2;
- VSI crusher: APV-9532;
- sand washing machine: APW-2816D
Important Aspects to Consider When Choosing Portable Aggregate Crusher
Understand the different types of portable crushers available in the Philippine market, such as jaw crusher, cone crusher, portable impact crusher, VSI crusher, etc. Choose the type that best fits your specific requirements.
Determine the desired crushing capacity of the stone portable crusher for sale. This will depend on factors such as the size of the raw material, the required output size, and the production rate you need to achieve. If you need small capacity, just consider mini portable crusher. Because portable mini stone crusher machine price maybe under your budget.
Consider the types of raw materials you will be processing with the small portable crusher for sale. Different crushers are designed to handle specific materials, such as rocks, ores, or construction waste. Thus, it is important to specify the type of raw material.
Local Regulations and Permits
You need to comply with local regulations, obtain permits, and adhere to environmental and safety standards before starting operation and during operating a portable crusher.
Feedback and References
Seek feedback from users who already invested in and using the gravel crusher. They may provide valuable information on the crusher’s performance, reliability, and overall satisfaction for references.
If you want to invest in the mobile crusher for business, welcome to consult us for the details right now! Contact us through email and phone. Then we would reply to you details.